Audrey was born October 29 so since February doesn't have 29 days does that mean she can stay 3 months and not actually turn 4 months?! I feel like time is going by so much faster with her. Maybe its because I don't have the time to really soak up every little moment with her! I always heard about the "second child syndrome" and I always thought I would always give her the same kind of attention and time that I did Connor. Ha, I was wrong. Its impossible to do so with Connor running around like a mad man.
Today it got up to almost 80 degrees! It was a nice break from the cold! Although its supposed to get cold again tomorrow! We soaked up the sun by going out for some frozen yogurt. Connor LOVES when we go get frozen yogurt. Funny thing is he seems to enjoy the fresh strawberries I put on top a little more than the actual frozen yogurt. I always tell myself that I should have just given him fresh strawberries and he would have been just as happy!
After we got home from getting yogurt we went outside to take some pictures. Connor is at an impossible age to get pictures of him. All he wants to do is run and play. Audrey was laying on her tummy and all she wanted to do was keep an eye on Connor. Todays picture was pretty fitting for that reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment