Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 68

Have I ever mentioned that one of Connors favorite things to do is jump off of things. Jump off the couch, sure... climb on a window seal and jump off, sounds fun... jump off a curb in a parking lot, of course... jumping off the chairs to his small table...who wouldn't... jump off a pack of paper towels that are stored in the bottom of the pantry...it is a cracked head waiting to happen! We really can't keep our eyes off of him, he jumps off of everything! Most of the time he will count before he does it. "One, two, threeeee!!!!" When I hear that I know to brace myself, look at him, and hope that he lands ok. Today we were in the playroom upstairs playing with him and Audrey. He climbed up on top of his toy bench and started jumping off. Of course...he was jumping off with about a thousand toys spread out below him. There was one tiny little spot that didn't have toys that he would jump into. I immediately went over and cleared the area where he was jumping, I didn't want him to fall back and bust his head open after landing on a mr potato head or something similar. Heres an action shot of him....

One...

Two...

Threeeeeee!!!!!....


No comments:

Post a Comment