Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 79

Today is the first day of spring and Louisiana sure felt like it! It was a gorgeous day out! Spring is by far my favorite season. I wish it would be todays weather all year long! What better way to celebrate the first day of spring then to go to the park! We met another mom and her son there. We met them awhile back at Connors gymboree class. They recently moved here from California. Very nice, and the boys play well together. Audrey went in the swing for the first time today! I remember when I did that with Connor, I was so nervous. With Audrey, I decided to plop her in and see how she did (mainly because my arm was getting tired from carrying her!) She did great! Connor loved that she was in there and kept laughing and pointing while saying "Audrey, swing!" He went and started pushing her in the swing and her eyes lit up. She was so excited to have her big brother standing in front of her pushing her in the swing. So glad I had my camera with me to capture the big moment! Doesn't she look so tiny and cute in there!






No comments:

Post a Comment