Connor is really into reading right now. During the day he will ask to read random books throughout the day. We usually read at least 1-2 each day depending on how long we are home that day. He also reads 2-4 books at night with Ken before bed time. Today we were upstairs and I was talking and playing with Audrey while he was digging through his toy bins. He was playing nicely by himself giving me some good one on one time with Audrey. I kept giving her kisses on her belly and she would give me a big smile and giggle so much. She has started to slowly discover her feet. If she is laying down she will pull her legs up and try so hard to reach those feet, but usually can't quite reach. If she is sitting down she will lean forward and grab her toes and stare for minutes at them. If I was discovering my toes/feet for the first time I would probably do the same. After playing with her for a few minutes and giving her my undivided attention, I looked back at Connor, who was still digging through this play bins. I decided to grab my camera and take a few pictures. I couldn't have grabbed it at a more perfect time. Today's picture was one of the first ones I got. If you notice the pool of toys around him, its like he dug through every single toy to get to this one book.

No comments:
Post a Comment