Today we went and had lunch with Ken. Even though he just got back from his long work trip yesterday, he still has to work the rest of the week. Luckily, he took a long lunch with us and we went and tried place about 30 minutes away, Crawfish Hole #2. Why its called #2 I'm not sure. I don't know where #1 is. Maybe Ken does.**update- Ken informed me that #1 burned down and they re built and named it #2.** An Air Force reservist that actually graduated from the Academy with Ken came along too since he is in Louisiana this week working. It was a good lunch and even Connor loved it! Towards the end after we were all stuffed I put a little tarter sauce on my plate to see if it was any good with the crawfish Ken ordered. It was really good and I wish I had put some on my plate sooner! Connor loved it too! Kept going back for more and got mad when I tried to pull it away. Connor's belly was protruding so much after lunch. I don't know how that kid eats that much. His belly must of hurt really bad! But a couple hours later he was demanding a snack. That boy must be growing! If he isn't, his belly most definitely is! I have been disappointed with the pictures i've gotten the past few days, and i'm disappointed I couldn't get a better one today either. But here is what I did get. Connor and Audrey enjoying some time on Ken's lap before leaving lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment