Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 65

Connor has officially learned how to open doors. I don't know why I have encouraged this for as long as I have. Now that he knows how to do it, I realize that I wish he didn't know how. Today we were playing in his room and on our way back out to the living room I stopped to use the bathroom. While I am in there I heard our door alarm chirp (it beeps any time a door or window is opened in the house). Once I heard that distinct beep I ran out to see which door it was, please don't be the front door or the door to the garage! I was half expecting to look out and see him running towards the street. He had been begging to go "bye-bye" all day. Luckily no sign of him in the front yard! I looked in the backyard and there he was. He was going between his slide and throwing Ellie's ball for her. Luckily we have 3 big windows that overlook the backyard so from anywhere in the living room and/or kitchen I can observe whats going on out there. He was loving it. I was loving it. I let him play while I cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast and lunch and started preparing dinner. He came in every once and awhile giggling and saying "hi mommy!" Ellie was loving it, finally someone that will play with her during the day! When did he become such a big boy?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment