Friday, March 28, 2014
Day 87
I'm not sure why but Audrey had a rough few nights of going to sleep. It took a lot of rocking, singing whatever. Luckily Ken seems to have the magic touch and has gotten her to fall asleep multiple times over the last week. I think I remember when Connor was about this age it got more and more difficult to get him to sleep. Seems like Audrey is following in the same foot steps. Tonight she finally went down after a lot of crying, singing, rocking, etc. Unfortunately she was awake within an hour or so crying again. I picked her up and brought her to the living room with me. I haven't ever done that, taken her out of the room once she has gone to bed and woken up. Usually if she wakes up I will lay down with her and get her back to sleep while still in there. Tonight when I brought her out she just laid calmly on my chest, sucking her thumb (she has recently started refusing a paci and only wanting her thumb) and eventually fell back asleep. After I did finally get her back to sleep in bed with us it was 11 pm, but she slept straight through until 6 am the next morning! I needed that long stretch after the exhaustion of getting ready for Connors birthday party and trying to get her to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment