Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 80

Boys will be boys.

Today Ken took the day off work to spend a little time with us at home. He went in for a hour or so this morning, but took Connor with him so I'm assuming he didn't get much work done! Audrey had her four month shots today (almost a month late). The poor girl got a low grade fever and was very exhausted from the multiple pokes to her chubby thighs. Because Ken had the day off we took the opportunity to go eat at Chipotle (Ken's favorite restaurant). We also went and bought a bike for me! I got what is called an Electra Townie in the color Polar Blue. It is amazing. It is like an old cruiser bike. Ken bought a bike for him a couple weeks ago, and has been using it to commute to work everyday. When Audrey is a little older and able to ride in a bicycle trailer we will most definitely be purchasing one to take the kiddos out with us. Until then we will each have to ride separately while the other is home to watch the kids. This evening while I was out riding Ken was outside playing with the kids. Connor was playing in the dirt, surprise surprise. We have taught him not to go in the street and to only play either in the front yard, driveway or sidewalk. When I got back from my ride Connor was laying on the sidewalk playing with the dirt on the side of the road. I guess we can't technically get upset with him, he did what he was told and was not in the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment