Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 73


TGIF! I am ready for this weekend! Tomorrow we have a first birthday party we are attending. I can't believe Connors first birthday was almost a year ago! It was a year ago that I was trying to plan his birthday party while being super sick and tired with Audrey in my belly! I was only 6 weeks or so pregnant at this time this year. I think of how far Audrey has come in One year, going from being a few cm that looks like a jelly bean on screen. Now she is a smiling, giggling, almost rolling over, almost sitting up, babbling little girl! Oh goodness the difference just a year makes! Then I think of the difference a year makes going from turning 1 to turning 2. Connor has grown up so much in the last year. I feel like he is such a little guy now. Walking, running, jumping, talking, screaming, fun little boy! A year ago, he wasn't even walking. He knew only a couple words and didn't scream nearly as loud as he does now. Cant wait to see what the next year brings!

 I used to always wonder why parents would say they couldn't leave the house without a toy or blanket or whatever it is their child is currently in love with. Connor never had a "lovie" or whatever you want to call it. He never had a blanket or stuffed animal or anything that he couldn't live without. Around Christmas we were at my friend Leah's and her son, Landon, has a baby doll that he loves, so Connors new favorite thing was the doll. We decide to let him have Audrey's baby doll that she got for christmas. He hasn't gone to bed without it since then and it has to come out of the crib with him every morning. Well as of Tuesday, when I bought him the buzz light year action figure, he now has 2 favorite things. He wants to take buzz to bed with him, and has learned the hard way he can't lay on top of buzz like he does with his doll. A hard plastic action figure isn't quite as comfortable as a stuffed doll. Tonight as he was going to bed he was rolling all around and getting comfortable. In that time he threw his doll and buzz out of the crib and then I saw on the monitor that he tried to climb out to get them. I went in there to give them back to him and get him back down. As soon as I went in there and gave him buzz and the doll he laid down with them and put his arm around them. This is how he fell asleep...


Let me first say, that for whatever reason Blogger has completely destroyed this picture and how it actually looks on my computer. For whatever reason it is showing up here completely different then what is seen on my end. I have tried a thousand different things to make it the same, but every time I upload it, the coloring, lighting, grain, everything is different. Trust me that I took a better picture than this :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment