Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 75

Today Audrey had her first baby oatmeal. I have said before that we have given her small bites of stuff before. By stuff I mean a tiny lick of frozen yogurt, and a tiny spoonful of mashed potatoes. As soon as I said out loud that I was going to give Audrey oatmeal Connor was so excited. "Audrey, oatmeal" is all he kept saying. I gave him the pleasure of giving her the first couple bites. He loved that he got to help. He did what most people would do when feeding a baby, he would open his mouth while feeding her in hopes that she would mimic him and do the same. She didn't really know what to think of the oatmeal, and like usual, only about a quarter of the bites actually stayed in her mouth long enough for her to swallow.


No comments:

Post a Comment