Monday, March 24, 2014
Day 83
Today, Connor woke up from his nap in a TERRIBLE mood. Why? I have no idea. He would not let me put him down, which resulted in me having to put Audrey down, and her crying because I put her down. Between 2:30 and 3, I had two very upset babies that I could not do anything to calm them down. So what did I do? I pulled out the ultimate weapon that calms Connor down anytime. Toy Story! Thank goodness for DVR and all 3 Toy Story movies saved on there for moments like that! Sadly, Connor pretty much sat and watched Toy Story from 3 to 6 (dinner time). I hate to admit that, because I don't like to admit that he watched that much TV in one day. Though, with the mood he was in after his nap, I felt like today it was really a necessity. It allowed me to not have to listen to his screaming. With the help of Toy Story I was also able to nurse Audrey peacefully in her room and get her down for her late afternoon nap. After dinner Connor went outside to burn off some energy and run around. He pushed his wooden airplane out into the yard and was riding it in the yard. While pushing it with his feet he was also turning the propeller with his hand. Its almost as if he was trying to get some momentum to make the plane go faster. When I got this picture, I knew right away it would be my picture of the day. It really captured the moment. After he stopped playing with his airplane he started playing with Ellie. He was doing the same thing he did a couple nights ago and jumping on top of her, pulling her ears as far back as he could. When she would lean back to try and get him to stop it would make him fall off of her and he would crack up laughing. Like Ken said the other night: Ellie, because Connor doesn't have an older sibling. He treats that dog just like on older sibling and wrestles and plays with her all day long. Its so fun watching those interact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment