Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 91

Tonight after dinner we were each getting the kids read for bed and then Ken read them their nightly story. Lately Audrey hasn't been reading the story with him and Connor because she is so tired and about to fall asleep. This was the first night in awhile that she was awake enough to sit through a few stories (Connor lately has been demanding 4 stories minimum before bed). The three of them curled up in their story time spot (inside Connors tent). Audrey and Connor were both very into the books and looked so content sitting in Ken's arms. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful husband and 2 perfect children! Watching and listening during story time with the three of them cuddling in behind a book made me realize how lucky I really am!




No comments:

Post a Comment