Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 115

Spring is in full bloom at our house! All of our flower bushes have bloomed and we have lots of flowers! The other day Connor walked out and saw some of the petals from the flowers had fallen in the grass and he said "Bad Dog, chewed!" Lol no, Connor, I know usually when you see things in pieces on the floor its because your dog chewed it, but this time, Ellie didn't do anything wrong!

Today we were playing outside and I let Connor go and pick a few flowers. One of them I grabbed in put behind Audrey's ear. She looked so cute with a little flower in her ear so I grabbed my camera to start snapping some pictures. Of course, since I let him pick one flower, he wanted to pick more. He picked a couple more. I had showed him how to smell the flowers earlier today and so all he wanted to do was smell them. He would smell the flower and say "mmmm" he then proceeded to make sure Audrey, Ken and I all smelled the flower too.

Here is a shot of him letting Audrey smell the flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment