Remember I said we would definitely go back to Marilyn's Place, the restaurant from our date night last night. I didn't lie, we went back today! I didn't mention yesterday, but not only do they serve cajun food, but they serve Beignets and Coffee and day long. If you have never had a beignet (pronounced like been-yay) you are missing out. I had never heard of, nor had one, before moving to Louisiana. Apparently its a New Orleans style pastry. Either way, its amazing. We have had them a couple times from our favorite breakfast restaurant. We ordered a couple orders and shared them with Connor. He, of course, LOVED them. Sugar, and doughnut like pastry, yes please!
It was a big day for Audrey, also! No, she did not get to try any of the yummy dessert treat, but she sat in a high chair for the first time! She looked like such big girl in there and was so excited to be in there! She is still a little wobbly while sitting up, so she didn't last the entire time, but she hung out in there the majority of the time! I can not believe how fast she is growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment