This morning I got up with Audrey at about 2 am. I started nursing her in her rocking chair and next thing I knew it was a little after 4 am. I must have fallen asleep. I was so exhausted. She woke up when I tried to put her bag down in her crib, so I just brought her back to bed with me. She woke up about 6:45 and I could barely keep my eyes open. Luckily a little after 7 Ken got up and took her out of the room and let me continue sleeping. It was much needed! There is no way I could have gotten up at 6:45 with the kids, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.
This afternoon I received a new polarizer filter in the mail for one of my lenses. Thank you, Amazon, for now offering sunday delivery! Ordered the filter friday afternoon, and thanks to our prime membership, and them delivering on sundays, it was waiting for me at our front door when we got home from lunch. A polarizer filter is supposed to allow you to take more vibrant outdoor photos. It allows you to get better shots of blue skies, etc. Luckily, it was beautiful day out, so after we got Connor down for his nap we headed outside to the field next to us to try it out. I am still learning how to use it, but noticed an immediate difference when comparing the pictures from this afternoon. I am excited to learn how to use it more, and continue to see results!
While we were taking pictures of Audrey, we sat her up in the grass. Two big moments for her, first time in grass and she continued to sat up for a very long period of time, she has finally mastered sitting up! She prevented herself from falling multiple times and didn't need any assistance from us! Such a big girl now! I forgot how easy it is to take pictures at this age, you just plop them down, get them to smile and take many pictures :) It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get any pictures of Connor sitting down looking at me. I am going to soak up this stage as much as I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment