Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 120

Awhile back I saw a picture online that someone had taken a newborn onesie and laid it on a bed and laid their 6 month old next to it in a fitting onesie to compare the difference in size. Audrey was probably only a month or two when I saw this, but I knew I wanted to do just that. Today I went up to the attic and dug out a newborn onesie from Audrey's old clothes. The onesie was tiny, I couldn't believe she used to fit into such a tiny piece of cloth! I laid her down in her crib next to the newborn onesie, and side by side it actually didn't look like that big of difference. I was still taking pictures and while doing so Connor wanted in on them so he climbed into Audrey's crib and laid down. Once he realized there was a cupcake on her shirt he kept trying to take bites of the cupcake. I told him not to do that and he got really upset. Luckily I caught a picture at the perfect moment because after that, he climbed out and threw a fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment