Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 95

As I have said multiple times before, Connor's favorite thing right now is Toy Story. All things Toy Story he is obsessed with. He knows all the characters names and gets so excited when he sees them anywhere. Today after we finished doing laundry I was putting his sheet back on his bed and getting all of his night time necessities organized in his crib. Currently he has at least 6 items that he has to have with him at night or nap time. Too many, in my opinion. But they make him happy and he goes down for naps and night time super easy. As I type this, I can hear him in there playing with his toys before he goes to sleep. After I got his items organized this afternoon, he wanted to get in there and play. I let him play for a little bit before we went to make dinner. He kept saying "Hi Woody, Hi Buzz" he gave them each hugs and kisses and started playing. I really hope that we don't lose his woody or buzz dolls, I don't know what he would do! 



Here are all of his current necessities at night...


From Left to Right: Souvenir monkey from Denver Zoo, Doll, Woody, Easter Egg, Small Buzz, Big Buzz.
 In back: Both of his pillows. 
In front: His Blanket. 

When he actually sleeps he doesn't sleep on a pillow or keep a blanket over him, but he must have these items around him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment