Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 111

Today was a good day! I am really enjoying all this time Ken has had off work! He took off Thursday and Friday of last week and is off Monday-Wednesday of this week! It has been a nice break for him and an even better break for me! We started our morning off with a nice bike ride. I am really loving having bikes, the last few days we have had Connor in his bike trailer and I will take Audrey in the front carrier. Which is not ideal, and probably pretty dangerous. I ordered a sling that we can use in the bike trailer that she will be able to use the bike trailer with Connor. Otherwise, according to the manufacturer, we wouldn't be able to put Audrey in there until she is one. I don't want to wait that long, hopefully the sling insert will be here at the end of this week and we can try it out!

After our bike ride we got ready and took Connor to gymboree open gym time to play with his buddies, Evan and Vaughan, and after that we enjoyed some lunch at Chipotle. Ken is really loving that we finally have a chipotle in town. I have to admit, I am enjoying it also!

After nap times and some play time with bubbles outside, we walked back over to the field next to us to take some more spring pictures. It was another pretty day out, and I wanted a good excuse to use my camera for my picture of the day. Today I took a bench we have in Audrey's room, in hopes that I could get Connor to sit out and actually get some pictures of him as well as Audrey. Usually he wants nothing to do with pictures and my camera, so its nearly impossible to get a good one. Today he was sitting on the bench, and instead of doing the typical ok, Connor, say cheese! I just started talking to him. I asked him what his favorite color was. I asked him what is favorite candy was. When I mentioned candy he started talking about eggs. I'm not surprised, over the last few weeks, the only time he has gotten candy it has come out of an easter egg. He told me his favorite egg was the blue egg. I promised him a blue egg when we got inside since he did so good!

This is the picture I snapped while he was telling me about his candy filled eggs :)

There is nothing that I hate more than when this blog doesn't upload the image and its colors correctly. This saved looks much different, and in my opinion much better, in the file on my computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment