Friday, April 4, 2014
Day 94
Big step for Audrey and I both tonight. I put her in her crib for the night....I think I had a harder time with it then she did. She is just over 5 months, I think its time. I have had anxiety with this for the last five months. She has been in bed with us and cuddles next to me most of the night. With Connor, I never let him sleep next to me in fear of rolling onto him. I also put him in his own crib by the time he was 3 months. I don't know why its different with Audrey, but it is. She is such a cuddle bug, and I really enjoy it! Maybe its because when Connor was little I got a lot of cuddle time in during the day since he was my first. With the second child you rarely get any cuddle time in during the day with the baby because you are too busy tending to the older child. Either way, after bath time, I nursed her to sleep, let her sleep in my arms for a bit and then put her down in her crib, all the while she didn't move a muscle. Audrey takes 75% of her naps in her own crib, so I know she can sleep in there just fine, but I have tried putting her in there at night one other time and it did not go well. She ended up back in bed with us by 11pm (after waking every 30 minutes or so). That was at least 2 months ago, so we will see how tonight goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment