For Christmas, Ken got me an amazing camera bag. It is a genuine leather bag that will hold all my camera gear, my laptop, diapers/wipes, phone, keys and everything else I could possibly need. Sounds big, and heavy, but its really not! Its pretty small. Think the size of a large handbag. Thanks to this amazing bag I carry my camera everywhere I go. Today I was leaving the house to run errands with the kids and grabbed my bag with my camera, but made a mental note that my memory card was still in my computer from the night before. I thought, oh i'll just leave it, I won't need it while I'm out. After I got the kids loaded in the car I decided I would run back inside to get my memory card, just in case! I am so glad I did! We went out to a couple stores to do a little window shopping but I didn't find anything. In between stores Connor asked for a snack no less than 100 times. Right beside the second store we went to there was a little diner. I decided I would go inside there and get Connor a small treat instead of listening to him scream for a snack the whole way home...
The diner had a few people in there eating and as I looked around while walking in, I feel like they all gave me the same look...why the hell are you coming in here with two kids!!? I was thinking the same...Lucky for Connor I ordered him some french fries and a strawberry milkshake. I didn't want to spoil dinner too much. Good thought until they brought about the biggest to go box of fries that I had ever seen. I let Connor eat it while we were there and he thought he had just hit the jackpot. Strawberry milkshake, fries and ketchup!? What a lucky boy! I caught a great picture of him sitting at the bar of the diner enjoying his afternoon snack. I got even more strange looks when I was holding Audrey, taking out my camera and scooting down the bar as far away from Connor as I could...at least I got a cute picture out of it. Oh and by the way, that big yellow blob on the right of the picture is butter! Yes, an entire large plate of butter. Disgusting....

No comments:
Post a Comment