Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 34

Colorful

Last night Audrey had a pretty rough night. She was up a lot of the night and just couldn't seem to settle down long enough to get a good night sleep. In turn I was exhausted when Ken woke up me to tell me he was leaving for work. I turned on Sesame Street for Connor so I could take a few minutes to wake up long enough to actually be able to keep my eyes open. Within about 20 minutes I was up with Connor feeding him breakfast and drinking a much needed espresso drink. Of course because Audrey was up most of the night, she decided to take many more naps than usual today. If only I could have done the same ;)

After her many naps she was in a GREAT mood right before Ken got home from work. We were in her room laying on her play mat. She was smiling, giggling and oohing and aahhing. I kept trying to get Connor come over and talk to her but he wanted nothing to do with it. Instead he wanted to climb in and out of her crib...on his own...good thing he hasn't figured out how to do that in his own crib yet!

Heres the shot of the day while I was giggling with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment