Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 46

Lately Connor has been waking up at 7 every day. For a month or so after Audrey was born he was sleeping in until 8. That was nice while it lasted! During the week Ken will get Connor, change his diaper and get him some breakfast. When Ken goes to leave for work he will bring Connor in the room with Audrey and I. If I'm not already awake feeding Audrey he will wake me up. I will usually turn on sesame street for him so I can finish feeding Audrey before getting up for the day. Today Connor woke up at 7 so I got up to go get him while Ken was still sleeping. Before we left his room after changing his diaper he saw his pilot hat in the closet. When he sees any hat he will pat his head and say "hat" but when he sees this hat he will pat his head and say "head" and then point to his eyes and say "eyes." He loves his pilot hat because it has the attached goggles on it. He wanted to put it on before we left the room. He immediately went to our bedroom and woke Ken up to show him his hat. We let him climb in bed with us and I put on sesame street for him. In order to see it he had to take the goggles off, so instead of pulling them up on top of his head he just pulled them down to where they were resting on his chin. He had his favorite cartoon playing, his pilot hat on, daddy by his side, and his doll in between them. What more could a boy want?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment