Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 37

Bucket

Yesterday I was talking about my DIY indoor studio made out of PVC and how I store it in the attic when its not in use. I store all the pieces of PVC in an empty five gallon paint bucket and all the other props are usually either stuffed in the bucket as well or close by. Today I still had the bucket downstairs and Connor was playing with all the PVC pieces on the floor. He kept putting them together and would yell out T! when he had made a T out of a connector piece and a long PVC pipe. He was loving it. The bucket was empty and he started pushing it across the floor and chasing after Ellie, I quickly made him stop, I haven't dared looking to see if he scratched the floor because I would rather not know! A little later he started climbing in and out of the bucket. It was so funny watching him climb in. He could barely get his leg over the edge to get in, but he managed to every time. He loved playing in there. He then started pushing himself down as far as he cold into the bucket where all I could see were his eyes just barely peeking over. He would look at me and then pop up and start laughing so hard. He did that over and over. We were both laughing so hard, he is too much fun!


Wheres Connor? 


There he is!


1 comment: