Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54

Day 54 was such a great day!! Connor and I had a little alone time without Audrey (my parents were kind enough to watch her, so we could have a mommy and son date!). We went to Grapevine, TX where they have a little Grapevine vintage train. Anyone who knows Connor knows he is obsessed with trains. "Choo Choo Trains, Choo Choo Tracks" is something I hear almost every day. One thing I for sure hear every day is "Choo Choo spoon" he loves his Thomas the train spoon! My best friend from childhood met us there with her 3 year old son, Landon. Landon and Connor love each other and play so great together! We got some great pictures of the boys playing up and down the tracks (don't worry no trains were coming or going on the tracks). There were so many families and other people out there taking pictures. It was so fun to see everyone out there in their own element with their loved ones and hearing parents yelling "say cheese!" to their kids all around you! :) We spent about a hour there and for the first 30 minutes or so, the boys did so good with sitting or standing where we wanted them to and looking at the camera. After about 30 minutes is when they had enough and just wanted to run and play! Thats when I got some great shots of Connor running up and down the tracks. Here is my favorite picture of the boys together


No comments:

Post a Comment