Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30

Outside!

This week it has been way too cold to play outside. It is really taking a toll on Connor and I! He is getting so much energy built up and it is causing him to be extra fussy in the house. Usually during weeks like this I would take him to Gymboree open gym time, but he has also had a mild cold and I didn't want to pass that on to any of the other kids. Earlier, I was in the kitchen doing dishes from lunch and I saw Connor dragging one of his small chairs across the living room. I told him to take that back to the kitchen but he of course ignored me and kept going. Next thing I know he is standing on his chair at the back door, pounding on the glass, yelling at the dog. "Ellie!!"  "Ellie!!" "Ellie!!!" He was trying to turn the knob to open the door so he could go outside and her. We are both ready for the weather to warm up!


No comments:

Post a Comment