Today after lunch Connor was drinking a cup of milk, while sitting at his table, in our dining room. The curtains were pulled closed over our big winow and he started playing behind them. He was laughing and having so much fun. He kept hiding and I would say "where is Connor? I don't see him" and he would giggle and come around and start laughing so loudly. He was laughing so much that he had milk pouring down his chin from his mouth. After a few minutes of us playing I got up to grab my camera.
In this picture he was hiding behind the curtains and I didn't say anything, I wanted to see what he would do. After about 30 seconds he slowly pulled the curtain back and looked right at me. I got this shot and he immediately ran over and wanted to see the picture. I hope we play peek-a-boo with those curtains more often. We had so much fun and I just love seeing him so happy. It's moments like these that I am so thankful I get to stay home with my little ones and enjoy our mid day belly laughs!

No comments:
Post a Comment