Today I'm posting two pictures because I got two shots that I really liked and couldn't decide between them. One is from the very start of our day and the other is from the end of our day.
Connor is at a stage where he LOVES brushing his teeth. In the mornings after breakfast I will say okay, lets go brush our teeth and he will run to the bathroom and point up and say "teeth." He loves doing it himself and always has to have a drink of water right after. He does the same at night, after bath and story time he always brushes his teeth. If I am the one to read him the story, at the end, I will give him goodnight kisses and say okay go tell Daddy its time to brush your teeth. He will run down the hall and look out and yell "Daddy, Teeth!" He knows that right after brushing teeth is bed time so when Ken walks out of the bathroom with him Connor rests his head on Ken's shoulder, once to the room he will give a kiss and go right down. Lucky Us!
As the day was winding down and we were getting dinner together we let the kids have a few minutes of TV time watching Toy Story. TV time for Connor is very rare in our house, since Ken has been off the last couple weeks I don't think he has watched it at all. So of course we let him sit down with his sister and catch a little bit of the movie he was more than willing to sit quietly and watch. At least it let me get pics of tonights yummy dinner while Ken made it! Check out Kens food blog for tonights Ham and Potato bake.


Too cute! They both look to be enjoying each other's company and the movie.
ReplyDelete