Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10

Bath Time! 

If there is one thing our kids both love, its bath time!! Connor gets a bath almost every day and if we even mention the word "Bath" during dinner (or anytime for that matter) he will stop eating, look up and say "Bath!?",  run to the bathroom and turn on the water. Ken and I have had to start spelling out a lot of things, including Bath,  so he doesn't know what we are saying. Every few nights we put Audrey in the bath with Connor and she too lights up when she gets in there. She loves when we take the cup of water and pour it over her belly.  At bath time and bed time Ken and I do what I like to call "divide and conquer." Ken gets Connor ready for bed and I get Audrey ready. Once out of bath we each go to their separate rooms and do lotion and jammies. After that we take turns each night on who will read bedtime stories. I love that we have the kids on such a good routine and they both know that bedtime is coming once we start bath. They are both usually in bed and asleep by 7:30.   My picture of the day was taken right after Bath time while putting lotion on Audrey. She went right to sleep while I was nursing her after this, lets hope she sleeps as good tonight as she did last night, 11 hours straight!  Wait, did I just say my 10.5 week old gave me 11 hours?! Connor didn't give me 11 hours until he was almost 13 months old! At least his sister is, so far, a much better sleeper than he was! Even if she didn't sleep good, look at that smile, I wouldn't mind waking up to see that any night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment