Anyway, she woke up in such a great mood! She was cooing at me and smiling so much! I love hearing her oohs and aahs and seeing her sweet smiles! It was nice to spend some time with her alone while Connor was napping and I could focus on all her little details. Like her little button nose and how she would giggle every time I pinched those cute chubby cheeks. I fell even more in love with her (if thats even possible). She has been the best baby and I am just so lucky to be blessed with two happy, healthy children.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Day 8
Audrey took a nap in her crib earlier today which happened to overlap Connors nap, meaning I got to take a shower and relax mid day! That is rare these days...
Anyway, she woke up in such a great mood! She was cooing at me and smiling so much! I love hearing her oohs and aahs and seeing her sweet smiles! It was nice to spend some time with her alone while Connor was napping and I could focus on all her little details. Like her little button nose and how she would giggle every time I pinched those cute chubby cheeks. I fell even more in love with her (if thats even possible). She has been the best baby and I am just so lucky to be blessed with two happy, healthy children.
Anyway, she woke up in such a great mood! She was cooing at me and smiling so much! I love hearing her oohs and aahs and seeing her sweet smiles! It was nice to spend some time with her alone while Connor was napping and I could focus on all her little details. Like her little button nose and how she would giggle every time I pinched those cute chubby cheeks. I fell even more in love with her (if thats even possible). She has been the best baby and I am just so lucky to be blessed with two happy, healthy children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is adorable, like her Mommy.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete