I am jumping, jumping, jumping up and down and my tiny toes they push off the ground...
Today we put Audrey in her jumperoo for the first time and found out quickly that she loves it! I was hesitant to put her in there because I didn't think she would be able to stand up and hold her head up that long, but she does great! Each time she bounces in it the song starts playing... I am jumping jumping jumping up and down and my tiny toes they push me off the ground...its cute because her feet do just barely touch the ground, just enough to push her off. Connor loved seeing his sister in there and playing with her. He even brought his doll over and let her sit behind Audrey while she was bouncing.
I can't believe that Connor is 22 months old today and in a few days Audrey will be 3 months! Where does time go!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment