Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 177

Today we made a trip to the park with my friend Crystal. She was telling me about a new way to keep focus on the camera that I had never tried before. She is a fellow photographer so it was nice to have someone there taking pictures with. I have said before how much I LOVE this stage Audrey is in for photography purposes. I can sit her down anywhere I like and she will stay put and every once in awhile look up and give me an adorable face. Today in the park wasn't any different. I set her down on the sidewalk, let her look around at the rocks, leaves, and anything she could see and Crystal and I started snapping shots. We didn't get too many in before Connor was bored with it and wanted to go back to the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment