Today was our last day in Texas. We headed back to our house in Shreveport right before bed time. I had high hopes that the kids would actually sleep on the way home unlike the trip to Texas. I was right, they must have been worn out from a busy few days! They both slept the entire way home, and I enjoyed a long quiet drive!
Before leaving to head back we drove to Cleburne to meet up with a friend from college, Ashley. I hadn't seen her in about a year. Her son was only a couple months old when I saw them last and he is now 14 months and walking and so much fun! She is also expecting her second, in just a couple months! We went to a lake and let the kids run around the play. Audrey and Connor were sitting by the water playing with rocks. Connor loved throwing the rocks in the water and Audrey continuously tried to eat the rocks. Typical...

this one to, so cute with his arm around her
ReplyDelete