Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 155

Last night both Audrey and I got sick. We both went to bed with stuffy noses and couldn't breathe very well. Hers was worse than mine, but mine hit me the most this morning. I hate being sick, but even more so I hate seeing a child sick. Especially a 7 month old. They are so helpless. We spent most of our day indoors trying to keep her fever down and relaxing. By the evening we were down to a diaper and playing in her room. Connor wasn't sick *yet* so he was running around like a mad man because we had been cooped up most of the day. Audrey is so ready to crawl, and even through her sickness she was showing us tonight how ready she is. Here she is trying to go for her pink bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment