Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 130

My parents came in town for the weekend (perfect timing for Mother's day). It was so nice to have them here for a couple of days. They got into town a couple hours after Connor went to bed on friday night, but they came with me Saturday morning when I got him in the morning and he was so excited to see them. I think he was more excited to show them his big boy bed and how he goes potty on the toilet now!

Originally we had planned on doing a Sunday brunch for mother's day, but we decided that we would instead do dinner the night before to try and beat the crowd that is expected during mother's day sunday brunches. At dinner we chose a picnic style table outside under the umbrella. I wanted to get a picture of all of us so I set my camera up at the end of the table and set it on self timer. We had multiple takes, but luckily after about 5 pictures I got the perfect one. Connor was loving the self timer.


No comments:

Post a Comment