Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 129

I think Connor's room is my new favorite room. It is likely my favorite because it is the only room in the house that is completely done since we moved in. Not only do I love Connor's new room, but Connor LOVES his new room. and I am about 5 days late posting today blog, and in the last 5 nights he has slept through the night in his big boy bed every night! I was expecting him to get out of bed and come to our room every night, but once again he has completely surprised me. I'm so proud of him, between getting a big boy bed and potty training all in a weeks time, he has taken to both so well!

Audrey also seems to like Connor's room. Today we were playing in his room and I placed her in his tent (this is where him and Ken read books before bedtime) Audrey was observing everything Connor was doing and had a big smile on her face while watching him play. She is so in love with her older brother and I am so in love with both of those babies!







No comments:

Post a Comment