Today for the first time in 125+ days I did not pick up my "good" camera at all. I honestly felt like a failure at the end of the day, I missed a day, and I had not a single thing that I could take a picture of in the house. As I was laying in bed a little later I was going through my phone and forgot that I had taken a couple pictures on my phone of Audrey earlier in the day. I rarely ever take pictures on my phone anymore so I was happy to see them! I didn't miss a day, I actually did take a picture today!
Audrey was laying against me while Connor was watching his morning episode of Sesame Street. She was so exhausted but was fighting sleeping and would not let me put her down (she's been doing that all week now!) I snapped this picture. Look at those eyes, behind her exhaustion she saw herself in the phone and still managed to put up a tiny little smirk.

No comments:
Post a Comment