Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 238

As I type this we are in the car on the way to my parents. We are spending a couple nights there before catching an extremely early flight to Denver for a wedding and visit old friends. Traveling with a two year old is fun. Within 30 minutes of leaving the house he said "I have to go potty." We stopped at the first rest stop. While Connor was in the bathroom with Ken I got out with Audrey to let her stretch before the rest of the trip. I know it is normal to love your children, but I seriously can not get enough of Audrey. My heart is so full. Don't get me wrong, I feel the same about Connor, but it is just so different. I have a different relationship with each of them, and Audrey is still very much in the cuddle phase and LOVES cuddling with me! There is no better feeling than watching the kids play, Audrey crawl over, reach for me to pick her up, rest her head on me for a minute and then want to get back down to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment