This morning I told my neighbor I would do some more pictures of her kiddos since I didn't get many of just the two of them during the photo shoot last weekend. I have learned that photographing two children can be a problem! I usually have a bribe with me during photo shoots (bubbles or M&M's) but I had forgotten them during their shoot. I loved the photo I got of Connor and Audrey blowing bubbles last week so I thought I would do something similar for them. I loved the ones I got of her kiddos too, they turned out even better (in my opinion) than the ones I got of my kiddos last week! While we were waiting for them, Connor and Audrey were sitting down enjoying breakfast. Connor kept looking at Audrey and would crack up laughing. It was so much fun watching them two!

No comments:
Post a Comment