Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 188

Connor has still been feeling sick the last couple days. Today we started antibiotics for strep throat and he seems to be feeling a little better already. I always see pictures on social media that parents post of their children falling asleep in random places. I always wonder how they do that, Connor has never been one to fall asleep outside of his crib, or now bed unless it is while he is cuddling with us on the couch near nap time or bed time. Today I was nursing Audrey in her room about to put her down for a nap and I told him to go hang out in the living room and play with his books on the couch. It got pretty quiet in there but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to wake Audrey. Once I got her down for a nap I went out to the living room to find Connor asleep on the couch. It was only 10 AM or so. Poor guy must really not feel good.




No comments:

Post a Comment