Happy Independence Day!
Unfortunately Connor started the day with a fever and throwing up. He has never thrown up in this life so when I heard this I was so upset (I was at Cambrie's house watching their Toddler, Kennedy, while they were still in the hospital with Taylor). As soon as I could I went home and found Connor to be his normal self playing and having fun with Uncle Steven. I was confused. How could he be in such a great mood after having a high fever and throwing up. I guess he was just really excited to see his Uncle. That excitement and high energy changed quickly. By early afternoon he was not like himself and only wanting to lay down and rest. Each time he got up he would whine and say "lay down." He spent most of the rest of the day laying down in our bed watching cartoons and/or movies. Poor little guy was just not like himself at all. He ended up falling asleep in our bed, we moved him to his bed a little later but by about 2 am he was back in our bed. I think Ken and I have both enjoyed the extra cuddle time we have gotten from him while he has been sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment